HART makes use of the known 4 – 20 mA standard signal for analogue data transmission. HART communication is modulated as an additional signal to the analogue signal. Advantages: Simultaneous transmission of the digital and the analogue HART signals. Existing 4 – 20 mA infrastructure is also available for digital communication. Facilitates reading additional parameters and diagnostic data from field devices.
HART is based on the master/slave principle. The optional multi drop topology essentially complies with the line structures of fieldbus systems. In most cases, the conventional 4 – 20 mA point-to-point communication is used.
● International standard (fieldcommgroup.org).
● Worldwide distribution.
● Large installation baseStandardised integration within the DCS (FDT, EDD).
● Large selection of devices.
AUMA actuators with HART
● 4 – 20 mA HART analogue signal either for setpoint transmission or alternatively to communicate the actual position.
● Transmission of parameter and diagnostic data via digital HART communication.
● approx. 500 ms per actuator for digital communication.
● Integration within the DCS via EDDL.
● Length of cable approx. 3 km.
There are no reviews yet.