AC controls- Digital
○ AC controls are your perfect solution if the application requires self-adapting control functions, data logging, configurable interface or if valve and actuator are to be integrated into a Plant Asset Management System due to advanced diagnostic functions.
○ AC controls are equipped with a parallel interface for free configuration and/or interfaces to fi eldbus systems as used within process automation.
○ The diagnostic functions comprise a time-stamped event report, torque characteristics logging, continuous recording of temperatures and vibration within the actuator and, furthermore, counting the number of starts and motor running times.
○ Further to the basic functions, AC controls offer a number of options to meet special demands. These include torque by-pass to unseat valves if tightly seated or functions for extending operating times to avoid water hammer within pipelines.
○ With the development of the AC 01.2, particular emphasis was laid on user-friendliness and the ease of integration of actuators into the DCS.
○ The large graphic display is used to perform menu-controlled programming of the controls, optionally using AUMA CDT via wireless Bluetooth connection. For fieldbus connections, AC programming can be performed from the control room.
○ Can be explosion proof if required.
○ Options can be used up to SIL 2 and 3
There are no reviews yet.